Our Mother's Day craft idea for you!
by admin on May 02, 2022
Mother's Day is a great occasion to really spoil your mom and say "thank you". In addition to flowers or breakfast in bed, they will certainly be most happy about a homemade Mother's Day gift that comes from the heart.
Maybe you need a craft idea for Mother's Day?
Handicrafts for Mother's Day also work at home with the right materials and ideas.
We have come up with an idea for this, you can easily make a candle out of our toothpaste jars. With little effort you can create a magical gift for your mum.
What I need:
- used Ben&Anna Toothpaste Glass
- Layout template border / or a section from a book W:190x H:40mm
- Glue / double-sided tape
- gift ribbon
Our handicraft instructions for Mother's Day:
- First, thoroughly clean a used Ben&Anna toothpaste jar. We have you too A layout template is provided under the following link, which you need for the border of the glass. Or you cut out a page from a favorite book in the format 190x40mm.
- Once you have printed out our template, cut it out completely, including the hearts.
- Then stick the label on the glass. It's best to use an adhesive that sticks to glass or double-sided tape.
- To embellish it a bit, tie a gift ribbon, or lace ribbon, around the opening and tie with a bow. Finally, insert the tea light and your gift is ready!
We wish you a lot of fun with handicrafts and a lot of joy with giving presents.
Your Ben & Anna team